air compressor / stationary / electrically-powered / screw
Tolpec GmbH (SCC Air Compressors)
vertical tank, energy-saving, variable-speed
Max.: 12 bar (174.05 psi)
Min.: 7 bar (101.53 psi)
2.95 m³/min, 3.14 m³/min, 3.54 m³/min (104.18 ft³/min)
22 kW (29.91 hp)
Our compressors in our Flexi range are first class in energy saving. They save up to 35% of energy costs compared with a standard compressor.
The total potential of energy saving compared with a standard compressor comes from three areas:
• Approximately 10 percent of savings can be realised by using more efficient motors
• Approximately 30 percent can be saved by using electronic controlled frequency of the drive
• The biggest potential comes from optimisation of the design, which can be realised by using frequency control.
All these possible savings have been realised with our Flexi compressors:
The advantages to our customers:
• Highly efficient IE3 motors saving energy considerably
• Energy saving up to 35% by using frequency control combined with an optimised design of compressor
• By using less electricity and lower costs the return of investment is surprisingly short. And the environment will be thankful.
• Producing of compressed air according to need; the compressor only delivers the exact amount of compressed air that is required
• No continuously load-unload change means protection of material, lower electricity costs and longer lifetime.
• Motors running with low speed and safely dimensioned air ends result in longer maintenance intervals and reduced maintenance costs
• The clear design of our Flexi compressors makes the maintenance and service easy and that means lower maintenance costs
• Warranty: 2 years or 5 years with our extended warranty program
o Realistic and plannable service costs and no unexpected surprises by unplanned repairs