mass flow meter / thermal / differential pressure / digital
TSI 5000 series
mass, thermal, differential pressure, digital, thin-film
compact, digital, combined, with display, high-accuracy, with analog output, with LCD display, direct-reading, programmable, high-pressure, mobile, portable, custom
industrial, for low flow rates, for the pharmaceutical industry, for high flow rates, for the petrochemical industry, for harsh environments, laboratory, for the oil and gas industry
Min.: 0.2 bar (2.9 psi)
Max.: 2 bar (29.01 psi)
Min.: -10 °C (14 °F)
Max.: 50 °C (122 °F)
Volumetric flow rate:
Min.: 0 l/min (0 us gal/min)
Max.: 300 l/min (79.3 us gal/min)
This all-in-one flow meter simplifies your work by eliminating the need for multiple instruments and is flexible enough to fit your unique application.
All TSI flow meters integrate flow, absolute pressure, and temperature sensors to deliver readings and compensate flow measurements. 5000 Series base models also incorporate bidirectional flow sensing, color touchscreen display, configurable tube end adapters and companion PC software.
Advanced models can integrate flow rate, absolute pressure, temperature, volume, differential pressure, and humidity measurements into a single, compact device. Additional models include options for higher flow accuracy, data logging, humidity compensation, or a wide flow accuracy specification.
High and Low Flow Options
The 5300 Series is TSI’s high flow thermal mass flow meter and can measure up to 300 Std L/min while maintaining a low pressure drop.
The 5200 Series is TSI’s low flow option, that measure up to 30 Std L/min and provide increased resolution at flow rates under 1 Std L/min.
• 4 ms bi-directional flow response
• High accuracy (±2% of reading, ±1.5% of reading optional)
• Low pressure drop minimizes back pressure
• Wide dynamic operating range (1000:1 turndown ratio)
• Multiple gas calibrations available, user-selectable
• 2.8 inch color touchscreen operation
• Measure up to 6 parameters with a single instrument
• Display four measurement parameters simultaneously
• Configurable tube end connectors
• Data logging options
• USB power and data communications
• Calibration Certificate included
• Temperature and pressure compensated flow measurements, optional humidity compensation
• FLO-Sight™ companion PC software