hydrocarbon analyzer / temperature / benchtop / high-pressure
U-Therm International (H.K.) Limited
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T5096 ?est Methods for Detection of Copper Corrosion from Petroleum Products by the Copper Strip Tarnish Test'. It is suitable to determine corrosiveness of aviation gasoline, jet fuels, vehicle gasoline, natural gasoline, hydrocarbon with Reid vapor pressure lower than 124 kPa, solvent oil, diesel oil, distillate oil, lubricating oil and other petroleum products, to copper.
1. The instrument should be placed on a flat and stable workbench.
2. Do not put test bomb containing high pressure natural gas or other products into a bath of 100°C;
3. Combustible materials are involved during a test, so please keep the instrument away from any flame (or spark).
1. Power supply: 220 V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Temperature sensor. Industrial platinum resistance, Pt100.
3. Temperature controlling range: room temperature-100°C;
4. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±1°C;
5. Temperature display mode: Digitally displayed by a LED;
6. Heating power for temperature controlling: 600 W;
7. Heating power for auxiliary heating: 1000 W;
8. Timing range: 1 min--24 hours;
9. Time display mode: digitally displayed by a LED;
10. Sample hole: 4 pieces;
11. Sample quantity: 4 to 12 pieces;
12. Ambient temperature: room temperature to 35°C;
13. Relative humidity: <85%;
14. Total power consumption: not more than 1800 W;