UV disinfection unit / for water / for corrosive environments
UV, for corrosive environments, for water
Min.: 35 m³/h (1236.01 ft³/h)
Max.: 704 m³/h (24861.53 ft³/h)
ULTRAAQUA’s polypropylene (PP) closed reactor series offers very high quality at a reasonable price. They are extremely versatile due to their corrosion-resistant construction and a flow range from 5 to 1000 m3/h. As a result of attractive price/performance ratio and excellent long term experinces many customers select PP reactor based systems also for fluids that are non-corrosive. The major benefits are:
- Rigid, corrosion-resistant construction for very harsh enviroments
- Simple installation, simple operation and maintenance
- Available with standard or advanced control cabinets
- Optional UV monitoring with digital UV Önorm approved sensors
- Available with DIN or ANSI flanges
- No tools needed for scheduled maintenance
Please note that the PP reactors are not only suitable for sea water disinfection.
PP has a very high chemical resistance. It is resistant to organic solvents as well as acids and alkalis. Polypropylene has a design stress of 1,000 psi at 22.7°C (73°F), and has proven to be an excellent material for laboratory and industrial drainage pipe where mixtures of acids, bases and solvents are involved.
Please note that polypropylene should not be used in contact with strong oxidizing acids, chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatics.