UV disinfection unit / for water / for aquaculture
for water, UV, for aquaculture
Min.: 10 m³/h (353.15 ft³/h)
Max.: 10000 m³/s (353146.66 ft³/s)
ULTRAAQUA has more than 15 years experience in Aquaculture, with more than 1500 UV-systems operating worldwide in various aquaculture facilities.
We know that fish farms are not always the most clean and friendly environment for equipment. That is why it is important to choose a quality UV system, which have proved functional over many years of operation. By choosing a ULTRAAQUA UV system you are certain to get one of the most thoroughly tested and reliable UV systems for aquaculture.
ULTRAAQUA UV Systems have been chosen to increase security from infectious diseases in millions of salmon, sturgeons, eels, turbot, sea bass etc. produced in aquaculture systems worldwide. Here our UV systems help increase FCR, and drastically reduce the use of antibiotics for a better and more stable production.
Properly designed and sized UV systems will effectively ensure:
• Protection against pathogenic microorganisms.
• Higher survival rate – Especially for hatchery.
• Increased growth rates and food conversion ratios due to reduced stress from all microorganisms.
• Increased stocking densities.
• Less medication, which saves money and improves the environment.
Few points that makes our UV-system design superior:
• Guaranteed 16 000 hours lamp lifetime – Save up to 22% in operational costs
• Automatic operation – optimized power consumption
• Solid construction – designed for very harsh environments
• Easy lamp change – No tools needed for regular maintenance
• Two years guarantee from start-up
• Support from experienced aquaculture engineers and scientists
• Various performance certificates/approvals (Önorm, German DVGW, IMO, Norwegian Veterinary Institute)