medium excavator / rubber-tired / Tier 3 / construction
24,000 kg (52,910.9 lb)
108 kW (146.84 hp)
The 22TRR is a high-capacity road-rail excavator that can perform earthwork tasks directly from a railroad track with great freedom of movement and with a large lifting capacity.
The 22TRR is a self-propelled vehicle with hydrostatic drive and initially a Caterpillar excavator on which is maintained the same boom kinematics as the original machine.
On the road, this excavator has an excellent turning radius that allows easy manoeuvring and facilitates getting on the rails.
On rails, this excavator moves thanks to a direct hydrostatic drive that does not involve any direct contact with the tyres for precise movements with speeds up to 23 km/h.
- Maintains the original excavator's lifting and earthwork capacities thank to an increase and a new distribution of the masses
- Equipped with the UNACSMART-CS, electronic mangement system, backed up by mechanic, limiting the boom kinematic in order to never engage the next track gage.
- Innovative solution for the rail axles helping to reduce risks of toppling.
- The Caterpillar initial warranty is officialy maintained.
- Approved for traveling on the most demanding railway network