signal amplifier / measuring / conditioning / current output
current output, voltage output, for strain gauge sensors, DIN rail
Min.: 0 V
Max.: 10 V
Min.: 4 mA
Max.: 20 mA
Signal-amplifier for resistive force and strain sensors – For dynamic applications
The X-201 is designed to amplify bridge signals from force and strain-sensors basing on the strain-gauge technique. It is considered for signal conditioning and interfacing to PLC’s or any control-unit with analogue inputs.
• PLC input for cyclical zero point adjustment
• High measuring speed of up to 5000 Hz
• Sensitivity from 0,5 mV/V up to 4 mV/V for the connection of strain gauge sensors
• Featuring both voltage and current output simultaneous
• The bridge excitation can be selected between 5 V or 10 V
• DIN-rail mounting
The X-201 has a PLC input for process controlled zero reset. This way of zero nulling is very effective in applications with a cyclical signal, where the force is at a certain moment zero. If the X-201 is nulled in this very moment, all drifts and zero-offset are tared and therefore completely suppressed. This way of nulling can be used in dynamic applications like stamping machines, injection- and die casting machines.