truck-mounted crane / boom / construction / for railway applications
construction, for railway applications
70 t (77 us ton)
Min.: 11.6 m (38'00")
Max.: 59.5 m (195'02")
• The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and international advanced U section jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
• The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the safety of the operations.
• Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
• The torque limiter adopts colorful LCD display, realizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
• The humanity design makes the cab and control cab more spacious, and easy to operate.
• Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the high quality.
• The working condition expands twice. Newly add 5t counterweight.
Front axle load:17000Kg
Rear axle load:26000Kg
Engine model:Euro III hangfa WD615.338
Engine rated output:276/2200Kw(r/min)
Engine rated torque:1500/1400N.m(r/min)
Max. turning diameter:24mm
Max. ground clearance:327mm
Max. grade ability:40%
Max. total rated lifting load:50t
Min. rated working radius:3000m
Turning radius at swing table tail:3.55mm
Fully-extended main boom:44.5m
Fully-extended main boom+ luffing jib:59.5m
Outrigger longitudinal span:6.1m
Outrigger lateral span:7.3m
Boom luffing time:60s
Boom full elevating time:≤150s
Max. slewing speed:≥2.0r/min
Main hoist max. speed(single rope):≥130m