A slewing bearing or slew[ing] ring is a rotational rolling-element bearing or plain bearing that typically supports a heavy but slow-turning or slow-oscillating load, often a horizontal platform such as a conventional crane, a swing yarder, or the wind-facing platform of a horizontal-axis windmill. (To "slew" means to turn without change of place.)
Compared to other rolling-element bearings, slewing bearings are thin in section and are often made in diameters of a metre or more; the slewing bearings on the Falkirk Wheel are 4 metres diameter and fit over a 3.5 metre axle. Slewing bearings resemble oversize aircraft control surface bearings.
Slewing bearings often use two rows of rolling elements. They often use three race elements, such as an inner ring and two outer ring "halves" that clamp together axially.
The three Row Roller Slewing Bearing has three seat-rings, which separate the upper, lower and radial races, via which the load of each row of the rollers may be specified.It may bear different loads simultaneously and its load capacity is the largest one among the four models.
Thanks to the large size of its axle and radius, it is sturdy and especially suitable for heavy-duty machines which require large working radius.
1. We can supply various size slewing ring bearings.
2. Type: Non-teeth, internal teeth, external teeth
3. Diameter range: 200mm-----4500mm, Weight range: 20kg--------5100kg
4. Design and manufacture according to customer needs, OEM bearing.
5. High quality bearing, competitive price, prompt delivery and best services.