Ball bearing / double-row / angular-contact
50 mm, 6 mm
90 mm, 19 mm
34 mm, 12 mm
Axial angular contact ball bearings
- are complete units consisting of a single-piece outer ring, a two-piece inner ring, ball and cage assemblies and seals.
- are double direction angular contact ball bearings with a 60° contact angle in an O arrangement.
- can support axial loads from both directions as well as radial loads.
- are preloaded after assembly by a precision locknut.
- are protected from contamination by lip seals or gap seals.
- are greased with a lithium complex soap base grease to SHELL Alvania RL3.
- can be relubricated.
- are suitable for operating temperatures from -30°C to +120°C (limited by the grease, sealing ring material and the plastic ball cages).
- are precision bearings e.g. for use with screw drives.
- lip seals or gap seals on both sides.