Voltage: 9 V - 48 V
The low-profile, rugged and versatile Fischer LP360™ is the first product in the Fischer Freedom™ Series: •Signal & power through 7 contacts, up to 24AWG compatible with up to 3x 5A power and 4x 1A signal with USB 2.0 and Ethernet data ...
Current: 10 A
Data rate: 10 GB/s
... MiniMax 06 connector can include up to 12 power and signal contacts in a footprint of only 10 mm. This corresponds to a density factor* of 0.83 – a unique technological feature for a connector with standard ...
The Fischer Freedom™ Series revolutionizes wearable connectivity, as it meets design engineers’ urgent needs for designing and connecting portable and body-worn applications quickly and easily, thanks to three breakthrough technology ...
- Miniature and lightweight - High density and combined signals and power - Tested to match most data transfer protocols
- The best of butt-joint optical performance, singlemode (UPC/APC) and multimode (UPC) - Quick and easy field cleaning - IP68 (mated) / (IP67) unmated - Removable mono-block mate adapter
- Rugged and reliable - IP68/69/Hermetic sealing, mated and unmated - Highly configurable
- Highly configurable - High performance interconnections - Available in sealed and vacuum tight versions
- Corrosion and radiation resistance - Decontamination and sterilization performance - Easy to handle with gloves
- Lightweight, 50% lighter then brass equivalent - Chromium plated aluminium for best chemical resistance - Any size and body style for any integration - Other colors are available on request
- Sterilizable - Corrosion resistance - High performing plastic materials