Ametek SMP Wallingford
Who we are
With 50 years of experience and numerous patents in technically advanced metallurgical materials, Wallingford is a pioneer in specialty metal products such as:
• Components, Bar and Tube - Alloys including Pfinodal (Cu-Ni-Sn), Titanium (Cp & Ti 6/4), Nickel, Nickel-Iron & Cobalt Alloys.
• High Purity Metal Strip - Key strip products include Nickel, Nickel-Iron, Nickel-Tungsten, Nickel-Iron-Cobalt, Ductile Cobalt, Pfinodal, Titanium, and High Purity Iron.
• Shaped Wire - Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Nickel, High Temp alloys, & Aluminum.
• Thermal Management Materials - Molybdenum-Copper, Tungsten-Copper, and Aluminum-Silicon Carbide.
• Weld Wire Sheathing – Cobalt, Nickel and Chrome based.
These products are being used in different applications for markets such as Aerospace, Electronics, Medical, Mining and Drilling, Superconductors and Flux Cored Weld Wire.
AMETEK Wallingford is part of AMETEK Specialty Metal Products together with Hamilton Precision Metals, AMETEK Eighty Four, Reading Alloys, Superior Tube and Fine Tubes. Collectively, they represent a world-leading force in precision tube, strip, wire and foil, metal powders and clad metals.
AMETEK Specialty Products represents a world leading force in precision tube, strip, wire and foil, metal powders and clad metals.