Who we are
Since its founding in 1952, the MARECHAL ELECTRIC Group has become a major player in the field of electric connection systems for both harsh environments and potentially explosive atmospheres, with a consolidated turnover of € 100 million. Our operational and sales presence in Europe, America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia means that we are close to our customers and can respond quickly to their needs. With a workforce of 440 people around the world, the group combines all the R&D, manufacturing and commercial development skills under one roof. Our products are used in every industrial sector where quality and robustness are vital in the equipment used.
Unique expertise in connections, power supplies and lighting
Over 60 years’ experience and know-how.
Production and marketing of electrical appliances and equipment, offering reliability and safety.
Atex expertise within the Group.
2 brands, 10 product groups
Electrical connection systems designed for harsh environments and explosive atmospheres.
Top-of-the-range, high-performance service from our two leading brands: MARECHAL® and TECHNOR®.
Specialists in 10 product groups:
• Power connectors & DECONTACTOR™
• Connectors (monitoring, control, multi-contacts, power)
• Boxes (explosion-proof, distribution, splitters, junction boxes, branch connectors, outlets)
• Lighting (light fittings, spotlights, fluorescent or LED bulbs)
• Control and junction boxes
• Audible warning devices
• Earthing systems.
70 MARECHAL® and TECHNOR® product ranges with a variety of applications:
• Connecting and powering electrical installations
• Increasing safety of personnel with systems that combine connection and cut-off
• Power distribution through electrical boxes in a range of sizes
• Lighting for buildings or infrastructure with fluorescent or LED lights
• Control units for managing installations
• Protection for hazardous areas, with explosion-proof boxes installed
• Signalling with illuminated warning signs
• Earthing systems for complete isolation of electrical systems.
A product range that complies with European, International (IEC) and North American (UL, CSA) standards and regulations.
An ever wider product range, able to grow with needs and market demands, changes to standards and to Atex requirements
Produce and serve
The Group has a total manufacturing floor area of over 32,000 m².
Every site produces or assembles thousands of products: either standard ranges in the Group’s catalogues or else versions specially designed to meet the customers’ needs.
Our sites are certified:
• ISO 9001 (France),
• DIN EN ISO 9001 (Germany),
• UL (QLHN.E145931 for plugs and sockets and QLIW.E85952 for bases and connectors - United States).
Local support network
The MARECHAL ELECTRIC group has an international presence in over 18 countries.
Its production sites and sales subsidiaries allow it to keep a local presence, in order to develop special relationships with its customers. Electrical equipment ranges are sold in over 100 countries every year.
40% of the Group’s employees are involved in sales.