- Products >
The 6661 model of cutting pincers of Stahlwille is made up of a drop-forged , special steel which is oil hardened. The product is designed in accordance to DIN ISO 9243, the German institute for standardization.
For a complete collection of small wastes and butts from parks and car parkings.
• For fixing reinforcement steel with binding wire from a roll • Fast, reliable and cost-effective drilling and cutting of the wire in a single operation • Cutting edges inductively hardened • Made of tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
• For gripping and removing screws, nails, fixings etc. as well as for cutting metal rods and wires • Cutting edges inductively hardened • Made of tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
• For fixing reinforcement steel with binding wire from a roll • Fast, reliable and cost-effective drilling and cutting of the wire in a single operation • Cutting edges inductively hardened • Handles coated with plastic • Made of ...
ISO 5748 Finish: Black finish, anti-corrosion treated Material: High performance alloy steel Handles of orange PVC
for heaviest duty specially favoured by craftsmen for their precise workmanship extreme wear resistance and well balanced cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC Special tool steel, ...
Concreter’s Nippers: Long lasting teeth riveted pin system for smooth action.
Concreter’s Nippers with Handles: Long lasting teeth riveted pin system for smooth action. Anti slippery dipping handles.
Product details Forged from quality steel Bronzed PVC-coated handles
The RIDGID compound tile nippers are the perfect tool for cutting irregular shapes in tile and glass. Ergonomic handles for improved grip. Easily cuts irregular shapes in tile and glass. RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
• (Tower Pincers) • For e.g. car body work • DIN ISO 9242
Pincers for cement layers Carbon steel Phosphatized finish
Field of application Very simple cutting of threaded rods on site Advantages Cuts galvanised threaded rods in the qualities 4.6 and 5.8 No reworking of the threaded rods necessary Clean cut allows the nuts to be screwed ...
swepro SW 66715 - is a nipper for cutting of plastic or metal. It can cut through material thicknesses up to 6.5 mm. The Air Nipper SW 66715 is a very handy and robust tool and designed especially for industrial use.
7" End Cutting Nipper Pliers Laser hardened cutting edge for a longer tool life Throat shaped designed to give maximum clearance Manufactured from alloy steel for improved strength and durability Anti-rust ...
Strong and reliable, CHANNELLOCK® Concretor's Nippers have a knife and anvil style cutting system for perfect mating and superior cutting edge life. This plier has laser heat-treated cutting edges that last longer for ...
For cutting or crimping of resin or metals* VESSEL's made-to-order blades provide solutions for a virtually unlimited range of needs, leading to safer and more efficient working conditions, and less fatigue for the operator. ・N20, N30 ...
- Erector Pliers from 190 to 280 mm in brown or lacquered finish
Your suggestions for improvement: