FFF 3D printer / PLA / ABS / nylon
Materials to be printed:
PLA, ABS, nylon, PA, PEEK, PP
large-format, with soluble support, with heated enclosure
3DGence INDUSTRY F340
Dual extruder 3D printer designed with a view to industrial applications
where accuracy, speed, comfort and safety of the entire printing process are crucial.
What distinguishes this 3D printer?
– Solid, accurate printouts achieved by built-in heated material chamber.
– No need for the user to calibrate 3D printer manually – fully automatic autocalibration and autocompensation system
– Safe and odour-free environment – air filtration system
– Dedicated electronics with several safety precautions.
– Material status control guarantee high printouts quality and control of the work conditions
– Certified material base ensures functionality of 3D printed prototypes
1. INTERCHANGEABLE PRINTING MODULES
Allow using industrial-grade materials.
Select the material and use module prepared for this task.
Module PRO - capable of printing ABS, ASA, PP, PLA, PET, Nylon (PA), HIPS, BVOH
Module HF - capable of printing ABS, ASA, PA-CF on 0.6 nozzle
Module HT - capable of printing PC, PC-ABS, PC-ESD
Module HTmax - capable of printing PEEK with ESM-10 (soluble support)
2. PRINTING CHAMBER
The use of actively heated chamber guarantees high quality and dimensional compatibility of printed models.
3. INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEM
Smart Material Manager – it is filament and printing environment control system guaranteeing optimal working conditions.
4. HEATED FILAMENT CHAMBER
Controlled humidity for loaded materials – regardless of the printers operational status.