- Excellent bond to low surface energy substrates including powder coatings and plastics such as polypropylene (PP)
- High adhesion to metals and high surface energy materials, making it suitable for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Adhesive provides excellent holding power and anti-lifting properties
Good resistance to industrial chemicals, consumer chemicals, moisture and humidity
- Ideal solution for general purpose attachment and assemblies of a wide variety of materials
- Meets a wide variety of automotive and OEM specifications
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9472FL is a versatile, market proven, 5 mil (0.13 mm) transfer tape on a release liner. Featuring 3M™ 300LSE acrylic adhesive, this tape has a long and proven history of reliably bonding a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, most plastics, glass, papers and painted surfaces.
Versatile, Market Leading Performance
For applications requiring premium performance and a thicker profile than our 2 mil tapes, use our versatile 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9472FL. This tape is a market leading solution for bonding plastics in a variety of applications across a broad spectrum of industries. It offers good chemical, humidity and moisture resistance, as well as performance across a wide temperature range (from -40°F/-40°C to 300°F/148°C). The bond strength increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion.