3M™ Value Masking Tape 101+
- Cost effective solution for indoor light-duty applications
- Crepe paper backing provides easy tearing
- Provides conformability on irregular surfaces and around corners
- Hand tearable and sliver resistance with one piece removal for easy use
- Ideal for marking, temporary holding, wrapping and sealing
3M™ Value Masking Tape 101+ is a cost-effective crepe paper tape that holds, bundles, seals and performs other non-critical taping jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed. This tape offers controlled unwind to prevent shredding or splintering and tears easily from the roll by hand.
3M™ Value Masking Tape 101+ rremains in place around corners and over contoured surfaces. Our rubber adhesive sticks instantly to paper, metal, wood plastic, glass, painted, and other clean surfaces and resists lifting or curling. Designed to perform best indoors, this tape comes off the roll smoothly for easy control. And after the job is done, the strong paper backing resists unwanted tearing and slivering when removing, minimizing potential frustration.
- Light bundling
- Temporary labeling
- Hanging temporary signage
What is Masking Tape?
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Our masking tapes adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.