- Excellent for foam and gasket attachment, HSE and LSE plastics such as polyethylene
- Quick flowing adhesive delivers high initial adhesion for faster lamination
- 0.5 mil PET film carrier adds dimensional stability and easier handling during slitting and die-cutting
- 3M™ Adhesive 300 aggressively bonds to many surfaces, including plastics like polyethylene
- 58# 4.2 mil Heavy polycoated kraft (PCK) liner provides moisture stability for large part converting
Our 3M™ Double Coated Tape 444PC features a medium-firm acrylic adhesive with good solvent resistance, ideal for joining materials that are relatively smooth, thin and have low residual stress. It provides excellent adhesion for plastics and polyethylene in demanding production environments. A thin, tough, polyester film carrier between the adhesive layers improves tape handling and strength.
Aggressively Bonds to Many Surfaces, including Plastics
Featuring 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300, our 3M™ Double Coated Tape 444PC is formulated to create effective bonds to low surface energy (LSE) substrates, powder coated paints and oily metals. It features a thin, clear .5 mil polyester film (PET) carrier on a tan, 58# polycoated kraft (PC) paper liner that provides moisture stability for large part converting.
About Our 3M™ Adhesive 300
3M™ Adhesive 300 is a medium-firm acrylic adhesive system featuring both high initial adhesion and good UV and chemical resistance and strong holding power. The design of the adhesive results in high initial adhesion and good temperature performance.