• 10 ft. (3.0m) cable tie-off adaptor
• Durable 1/4" (6.3mm) 7x19 galvanized steel cable
• Unique dual-ring design is easily repositioned
• Two high strength steel D-rings at one end
• Self locking and closing steel Saflok™ carabiner at one end
• Compact and lightweight design
• Replaces incompatible "basket" type configurations
• Recommended for use in multiple industries including construction, mining, and oil and gas
10 ft. (3.0m) 1/4" galvanized cable dual-ring tie-off adaptor, carabiner at one end, two D-rings at the other.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.