• Scotchgard™ Anti-fog Lens Coating provides fog and abrasion resistance, helps workers see clearly, longer
• Indoor/Outdoor grey lens helps reduce brightness and glare when working both indoors and outdoors
• Solus 1000 eyewear meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015
• Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.90% of UV
• Temples can be removed for use with elastic strap
• Dual-injected, padded temples for added comfort
3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series protective eyewear features Scotchgard™ Anti-fog lens coating which helps workers see clearly, longer – providing longer lasting fog resistance than traditional anti-fog coatings. Kit includes foam gasket which helps reduce eye exposure and elastic headband for use in place of removable temples.
The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series safety glasses feature a low profile, black and green frame and indoor/outdoor grey lenses with Scotchgard™ Anti fog coating. 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti Fog Technology brings higher anti fog performance* to safety eyewear, providing fog and abrasion resistance, helping workers see more clearly to complete on the job tasks. Other features include removable padded temples and a soft nose bridge for added comfort. All 3M™ Solus™ series safety eyewear come with polycarbonate lenses, which absorb 99.90% of UV rays. Kit includes foam gasket which helps reduce eye exposure and elastic headband for use in place of removable temples.