• Premolded, triple flange earplug s fit comfortably in a wide range of ear sizes
• No need to roll earplugs before fitting so the tips stay clean even if hands are dirty
• Soft polymer is washable and reusable, reducing both waste and costs
• Poly bag keeps each pair or earplugs available or accessible for re-use
• Noise reduction rating (NRR) 25 dB CSA Class AL
• Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
The 3M™ E-A-R™ UltraFit™ corded earplugs features a proprietary, premolded, triple-flange design that fits comfortably in most earcanals.
The 3M™ E-A-R™ UltraFit™ Corded Earplugs feature a “no-roll”, triple-flange design that provides quick, clean, and comfortable hearing protection. Simply hold the stem and push the earplug into the ear. The tip stays clean even if hands are dirty or gloves are worn. The soft polymer earplugs are washable and reusable so they don’t need to be replaced as often, reducing waste and lowerings costs. Poly bag keeps earplugs clean prior to use. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These earplugs are commonly used in the following industries: construction, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation.