Attachment Type : Counterweight
Case Quantity : 1
NPVI Mktg : Yes
Product Colour : Silver
Product Type : Rooftop Freestanding Counterweight Anchor
Recommended Industry : Construction, General Industry
Weight (metric) : 334 kg
• Free-standing system installs to flat or up to 5 degree sloped roofs and is approved for use on concrete, single ply and bitumen membrane, asphalt sanded and stone chippings for added job-site flexibility
• Built-in shock absorbing system for protects the worker and the structure in the event of a fall, limiting fall arrest forces to safe levels
• Each counterweight has an ergonomic carrying handle for easy set-up and user satisfaction
• Portable and reusable device that can be removed and simply re-installed in a new loaction for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership
• Non-penetrating design simply sits on working surface, reducing the possibility of damage for peace of mind
DBI-SALA® Freestanding Counterweight Anchor with 16 plates weighing 20 kg (45 lb) each, includes 4 PVC-coated base plates.
3M™ DBI SALA® anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to tough environments. Anchorage connectors are a critical component in a fall protection system as they securely attach the users system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are selected by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable.