AI@Edge Fanless Embedded Box PC with NVIDIA Jetson TX2, 4 GbE LAN Ports
The BOXER-8120AI is designed for edge AI computing. Equipped with the NVIDIA Jetson TX2, it supports 256 CUDA cores and a range of AI frameworks including Tensorflow, Caffe2, and Mxnet. Users can also install their own AI inference software on the BOXER-8120AI.
The BOXER-8120AI has four Intel LAN (i211) ports to support IP cameras, and it also boasts a series of rugged design features such as anti-dust specifications, a wide operating temperature range, a wide range power input, and an aluminum chassis.
The BOXER-8120AI’s compact, cost-effective design and powerful processing abilities mean you’ll be able to deploy your AI platform anywhere.
• Nvidia Jetson TX2
• HMP Dual Denver 2 + Quad ARM A57
• Support AAEON ACLinux 4.9, Compliance with Ubuntu 18.04
• 8GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC 5.1
• RS-232 x 2, USB3.0 x 2, OTG x1
• HDMI 2.0 x 1, LAN x 4 (Intel i211*3, Native*1)
• Micro-SD x 1, Remote On/Off
• Power input: 10~24V