Well proven circuit breaker based on modular design, factory assembled and tested for rapid installations
The EDF SK is a live tank SF6 AutopufferTM circuit breaker. It has a proven design and long performance in a vast range of environments and ambient conditions with an installed base in over 80 countries. The EDF breaker is type-tested to stringent conditions as per the latest IEC standard for high voltage circuit breakers, IEC 62271-100.
• Switching of Transmission Lines
• Switching of Transformers
• Switching of Capacitor banks
• Switching of Reactors
Why Hitachi ABB Power Grids?
• Proven self blast technology with low energy requirement
• Superior switching capability – Class C2 & S2 as per IEC
• Proven performance in extreme temperatures, from -50 °C to +50 °C
• Compact design and easy installation
• Factory assembled poles facilitate easy installation
• Global service organization, local everywhere