AC-4200 Meta-Aramid Braided Sleeving
- Meta-Aramid Braided Sleeving are produced for applications where protection against high temperatures and fire is expected, especially in the defense industry, civil and military aviation rail systems and shipbuilding industry.
- It is made of non-flammable meta-aramid (NOMEX®) material.
- Working temperature is between -60°C and +240°C. When exposed to high humidity or extreme temperatures, it can maintain its integrity at temperatures above 245°C.
- It is flexible, it can be expanded for easy installation over large lengths. Provides mechanical protection for cable groups.
- Provides superior protection against abrasion, flames and high temperature even in the harshest environments.
- It is highly resistant to radiation and liquids.