AC-4800 Flat Braided Copper Bus Bar
- Flexible braided copper bus bar are absorbent for elongation and shortening due to heat effect. They are preferred in environments where low and high voltage vibration and impact effects are likely.
- Tin plated copper wire knitted products can be used as bars.
- Provides formal application advantage thanks to its flexible structure.
- They have high expansion and contraction ability with their super elasticity.
- Copper wire products are used in places with high voltage such as transformer buildings, electrical panels, dams, generators, factories, high voltage units, ships and BUS BAR systems.