IR pyrometer / without display / with laser pointer / high-accuracy
with laser pointer, high-accuracy, 4-20 mA, compact, stainless steel casing, non-contact
industrial, for harsh environments
Max.: 3,000 °C (5,432 °F)
Min.: 75 °C (167 °F)
- A series pyrometers are specially designed IR Pyrometers for non contact temperature measurement in demanding industrial environments. The Pyrometers are highly accurate and compact by nature with stainless steel housing to provide high operational safety for harsh industrial environments.
- A250 and A450 are single color options while A250C & A450C are two color models. The pyrometers are switchable between Single and Two color modes.
- Laser or Through the Lens view finder sighting options.
- Analog output options available like 0...20mA, 4...20mA and 0...10V.
- A150 is specially designed model from A series which operates at the near end of the IR spectrum and is thus an excellent choice for measurement of ferrous and non ferrous metals above 75°C as the emissivity of un-oxidized metal surfaces is higher at shorter wavelengths.
- Bluetooth V2.0 and RS-232/ RS-485 Serial interface.
- User friendly Infrasoft PC software for communication.