glass surface pyrometer / LED / hand-held / data logging
rugged, data logging, non-contact
for the glass industry, for glass surfaces
Max.: 600 °C (1,112 °F)
Min.: 250 °C (482 °F)
- PGM+ is a hand held, battery powered Non-Contact thermometer designed primarily for the measurement of mould temperatures in container glass industry. It gives an instantaneous reading of the temperature and data logging with the press of a single switch.
- Readings can be logged with a time and date identifier - allowing a wider variety of analyses to be performed on the temperature data.Powerful data logging : Up to 1000 readings can be stored.
- Fast, easy, single button measurement : Touch the probe tip to the target surface and press the capture button. The temperature is taken and displayed on OLED display (and stored).
- Accurate : Spectral response is 1.6 μm. Short wavelength operation minimizes errors due to emissivity and/or optics contamination.
- Portable and convenient : Thermometer is robust and lightweight. Probe in interchangeable on site.
- In-built charging and charging indication for low battery,charging & fully charged battery.
- Rotatable probe : 360° in 18 steps.