Fanless embedded computer powered by the Core i CPU comes with 4GB DDDR4 memory, 4 x GbE ports, 4 x USB 3.1, 1 x 2.5" hot-swappable SSD tray, and -25°C to 60°C wide range working temperature. Option for DIN mounting bracket, AC power adapter, and Windows 10 OS.
• Low-profile fanless embedded computer
• 8th / 9th generation Core i CPU
• DVI-I + DP dual display outputs
• 4 x GbE, 4 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x COM ports
• 1 x 2.5" hot-swappable SSD tray with slot lock
• 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
• -25°C to 60°C wide range working temperature
• Wide range 8V to 35V DC power input
Fanless embedded computer featuring Intel Core i processor and a removable SSD tray. The system is powered by the 8th/9th generation Core i3-8100T quad-core CPU with H310 platform controller hub chipset and UHD Graphics 630. Options are available for the 8th/9th generation Core i5 or i7 multiple core CPU. FES7531 comes standard with 4GB memory and provides options for memory up to 32GB. The storage for the system features 1 x M.2 2280 SATA interface and 1 x hot-swappable 2.5" SSD tray that allows users to remove the storage drive without turning off the PC or disassembling the chassis. FES7531 also provides DVI-I + DP dual display outputs and a rich I/O interface, including 4 x GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x COM, and 4-CH isolated DI/DO. With its compact rugged enclosure, FES7531 measures at just 8.35”(W) x 6.50”(D) x 2.48”(H) and weighs 5.51 lbs. The system has a wide range working temperature of -25°C to 60°C and MIL-STD-810G vibration and shock.