The CTEx is an digital vacuum chamber which allows to test, by vacuum, the tightness of packaging containing liquid or semi-viscous products such as flasks or even bottles directly at the edge of the production line with total visibility, thanks to its plexiglass design.
It is composed of a sealed electro-pneumatic system which, supplied with compressed air, creates a pressure difference between the inside and the outside of your sample. ACRN has standard boxes with door or cover opening, but also produces made-to-measure products according to customer needs.
For the dry test, simply lay your sample down so that the cap is submerged from the inside. We will observe a flow of fluid on a blotting paper during this test in the event of a leak. The handling is very simple and the result quick and visible to the naked eye !!!
This electronic version allows 8 different programs to be set in depression and time for specific tests and to perform cycles between these programs.
- Connection to compressed air relaxed to 6 bars by means of a rilsan connection diameter 8 mm.
- Maximum depression of - 850 mbar
- Quick programming system (8 different programs)
- Complex pre-programmable cycles possible
- Validation of sample compliance on a time-stamped ticket or by data transfer with Dataxport software.
- Model with vacuum pump down to -920 mbar.
Option: Compressor possible.
Option: Operator safety with anti-fall cover thanks to pneumatic cylinders
Standards: ASTM D4991, ASTM D5094, ASTM D4169, EN 14401, DIN55528 (Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)