The CTEX-I is a digital vacuum chamber which allows to test in immersion and by vacuum, the tightness of heat-sealed or capped industrial packaging containing air, such as blisters, sachets, doypack, yogurt, tray and even mechanical assemblies.
It is made up of an electro-pneumatic system which, supplied with compressed air, creates a pressure difference between the inside and the outside of your sample. ACRN has standard cover boxes but also makes custom products according to customer needs.
Your product is immersed in water during this test thanks to a perforated grid integral with the cover, and the presence of a leak is detected with the appearance of bubbles in the water during the depression and is thus precisely located thanks to the housing design in transparent plexiglass.
This electronic version allows 8 different programs to be set in depression and time for specific tests and to perform cycles between these programs.
- Connection to compressed air relaxed to 6 bars by means of a rilsan connection diameter 8 mm.
- Maximum depression of - 850 mbar
- Quick programming system (8 different programs)
- Complex pre-programmable cycles possible
- Validation of sample compliance on a time-stamped ticket or by data transfer with Dataxport software.
- Solid perforated grid or waterproof container + removable presser
- Model with vacuum pump down to -920 mbar.
Option: compressor possible.
Option: operator safety with cover fitted with anti-drop pneumatic cylinders
Standard: ASTM D3078