The CTEX-Bi is a digital vacuum chamber which makes it possible to test and thanks in particular to the migration of a tracer product, called methylene blue, the sealing of blister or pouch type packaging, characteristic of the pharmaceutical environment.
It is made up of an electro-pneumatic system which, supplied with compressed air, creates a pressure difference between the inside and the outside of your sample. ACRN has standard cover boxes but also makes custom products according to customer needs.
Your product is immersed during this test in a methylene blue type dye using a perforated grid attached to the cover. A leak is detected if methylene blue has infiltrated the interior of the sample when resetting to atmospheric pressure.
This electronic version allows 8 different programs to be set in depression and time for specific tests and to perform cycles between these programs.
- Connection to compressed air relaxed to 6 bars by means of a rilsan connection diameter 8 mm.
- Maximum depression of - 850 mbar
- Quick programming system (8 different programs)
- Complex pre-programmable cycles possible
- Validation of sample compliance on a time-stamped ticket or by data transfer with Dataxport software.
- Solid perforated grid or waterproof tray + removable presser + drip tray
- Model with vacuum pump down to -920 mbar.
- compressor possible.
- operator safety with cover fitted with anti-fall pneumatic cylinders
- specific layout according to customer needs
STANDARDS: ASTM D3078, ISO 8871-1