GM ... Sm/Lm vacuum negative pressure packaged unit with pre-inlet
Proven 3-lobe blower unit with or without acoustic enclosure.
Available with belt or direct drive. Designed to cope with extreme negative pressure up to 80% vacuum, extremely robust and oil-free.
• Volume flow: 60 to 50,000 m³/h
• Negative pressure: -800 mbar
• Medium: air and neutral gases
Proven 2- or 3-lobe blower technology for plant engineering for forced conveyance at extreme negative pressure up to 80% vacuum. Oil-free and extremely robust. Belt or direct drive version. For stationary and vehicle application.
• Housing with additional third socket on suction side for pre-inlet cooling
• series GM . . . Sm with lube oil supply by splash lubrication. 6 sizes, intake volume flow 60 up to 16.000 m³/h
• for an absolute pressure at inlet of approx. 200 mbar against atmosphere.
• series GM . . . Lm with central oil circulating lubrication. 3 sizes, intake volume flow 16.000 up to 50.000 m³/h for an absolute pressure at inlet of approx. 400 mbar against atmosphere
The conveying chamber is sealed by means of an oil slinger in combination with 4 piston ring labyrinth seals with a central vent chamber.
The drive shaft is sealed by double radial seal rings with grease barrier.