A dedicated 3.2-meter soft signage roll-to-roll printer, Avinci DX3200 produces remarkable print quality and vibrant colors up to 123 m²/hr. for both in- and outdoor applications.
Meet Avinci DX3200 – Agfa Graphics’ dedicated soft signage dye sublimation roll-to-roll printer. It brings remarkable print quality to a wide range of in- and outdoor soft signage applications such as banners, indoor wall graphics, shop decoration, outdoor advertising, trade show displays and more. You name it, Avinci is up to the challenge.
This advanced soft signage printer is the result of carefully selected features and benefits that combine into one highly productive unit, ready to generate stunning prints that stand out. Large-format printing up to 3.2 m wide, low ink consumption, 6 colors (CMYKLcLm), a resolution up to 540 x 1080 dpi – the Avinci DX3200 has it all.
• Large-format soft signage applications up to 3.2 m wide.
• High productivity and a robust design for reliable printing.
• Low ink consumption yet excellent print quality in both text and images.
• 6 colors (CMYKLcLm) for vibrant prints and a wide color gamut.
• Fine detail rendering with a resolution up to 540 x 1080 dpi.
• A wide range of polyester-based applications and outstanding print-through on flags.
• User-friendly and cost-effective, including a smart wind-up system in every speed mode.
• Off-line calendering to ensure perfect fixation.
• Powered by Asanti workflow software and integrable with cloud service PrintSphere.