The hybrid Jeti Tauro H2500 LED relies on UV LED curing to offer you vivid six color (plus white or white and primer) prints, incredible productivity (up to 275 m2/h), and cutting-edge automation for countless rigid and flexible media applications.
A robust hybrid UV inkjet printer with integrated roll-to-roll system, the Jeti Tauro H2500 LED features continuous and automated feeding of rigid and flexible media. Its possibilities for high-end sign and display printing are endless – UV LED curing, prints of up to 2.54 m wide, print speeds up to 275 m2/h., and countless applications.
The Jeti Tauro H2500 comes standard with a built-in light roll-to-roll for occasional, single roll printing. The master roll-to-roll option is ideal for long-run roll-to-roll jobs. The printer can also be used for roll-to-sheet – enabling fast throughput and hardly any material waste.
Driven by Asanti workflow technology, integrable with cloud service for data exchange PrintSphere and optimized to work with Agfa’s high-pigmented UV inks, the Jeti Tauro H2500 LED takes on any challenge. Expect only high-quality vivid prints that stand out every time.
• Hybrid printer with integrated light roll-to-roll system, and optional master roll-to-roll
• Manual, continuous and automated feeding of rigid and flexible media.
• UV LED print technology for added economical, ecological and business-generating benefits.
• Outstanding print quality in six colors plus white or white and primer.
• 32 fast-firing Ricoh inkjet print heads, each with 4 nozzle rows for 2 colors per head.