Heating sleeve for engine test beds
For gas analysis at engine test beds a precondition for maintaining the exhaust gas temperatures is necessary. For this purpose, AGT-PSG supplies customized heating sleeves for heating the exhaust gas pipes.
In case of heavy mechanical loading, the sleeves can be armoured with stainless steel. Aluminium foil ensures optimum heat transfer as well as a high energy efficiency. Heating is achieved by a fixed resistance heating element that is located in a separate fabric. The heating power is designed individually according to the specification.
Heating sleeves in “Ex” design
“Ex” approved systems are required in explosive environments. For this application too, AGT-PSG offers heating sleeves with an antistatic reduced surface resistance of less than 3·105 Ohm. The heating takes place with a pre-dressed integrated electrical self-regulated heating cable with dressed connection fittings. Approved for Zone1·II·2G·IIC·T2…T6. Temperature up to 120°C.
In this respect too, you can exploit the many years of experience of AGT-PSG as a supplier of components and systems for the chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Model application-specific
- Geometry any – corresponding object
- Diameter: 25….1.000 mm
- Isolation 10…60 mm
- Operating Temperature till 400°C (depends on model)
- Heating element serial resistance heating cable, constant wattage heating cable, selfregulating heating tape
- Thermo sensor Thermo element type J or K, resistance thermometer Pt100
- Material various coatings, application-specific
- Lock types velcro closures, fabric straps with quick release, buckles, lacing hook