• Compact pressure sensors for liquid and gaseous substances
• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
• Compact pressure sensors for liquid and gaseous substances.
• Piezo-resistive measuring cell with temperature compensation.
• Pressure membrane and enclosure made from special steel.
• As the pressure is transmitted to the pressure membrane through a small hole in the thread part, the liquids should not be prone to crystallise and gases should not be heavily contaminated with dust. There are sensors with front-flush membranes for critical applications
• Available with three calibrations. Relative pressure: Pressure related to the environmental pressure, Absolute pressure: Pressure related to vacuum (0bar). Overpressure: Pressure related to atm. pressure at manufacturing (approx. 1bar).
• Measurement of pressure peaks and fast pressure changes or high resolution measurement with digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring plug.