- Ideal for extraction of gasses, dust and fumes in industrial and laboratory contexts and potentially explosive environments
- Very easy to handle thanks to the patented structure with 4 pantographs and the insertion of balancing springs also to the arm section on the hood side
- Complies with ATEX regulation 2014/34/EU EX Group II, Category 2 Zone 1 and 21 (D/G)
- Eliminates the possible formation of electrostatic charges and prevents potential explosive situations
- Combined with the stainless steel version may be used in contexts intended for the use of explosion-proof and non-sparking extraction equipment and systems and where the use of stainless steel systems is necessary
- Ability to combine special hoods and other accessories compatible with the Atex or ATEX/Stainless steel version
- All the advantages of the 4-PRO technology for an ATEX extraction arm (Atex II 2 D/G and ATEX II 3 D/G)
- Available in the INDUSTRY and LABORATORY model
The top range in the explosion-proof version (ATEX)
In compliance with ATEX regulation 2014/34/EU EX Group II, Category 2 Zone 1 and 21 (D/G) or alternatively (with the EPY series) for Category 3 Zones 2 and 22 (D/G), the 4-Pro Atex extraction arm has been designed for the localized extraction of pollutants within potentially explosive environments. The structure and main advantages remain the same as those of the large family of extraction arms 4-Pro.
The INDUSTRY model is available in 125 – 160 – 200 – 250 mm diameters and with a length of 2, 3 and 4 meters; the LABORATORY model extraction arms are available in diameters of 100 and 125 mm and lengths of 1 and 2 meters.