- Ideal for the extraction of welding fumes and general pollution that does not require the use of special materials and versions
- For averagely intensive use
- Rigid piping and 3 flexible joints
- Equipped with the unique High Efficiency hood provided with ergonomic handle
- Easy to handle extraction arm thanks to the support structure with two pantographs
Quality at a competitive price
Designed for those in need of an extraction arm for general industrial applications (such as welding fumes) that is easy to handle but which at the same time has the advantage of a competitive price.
Available in 160 mm diameter and with a length of 2, 3 and 4 meters.
For general purposes, it is used in most industrial sectors with no particular applications.
Rotation and handling
The 2-EDGE extraction arm is equipped with a swivel base on a 360° rotating base plate, double pantograph self-supporting structure and painted steel pipes alternated to flexible hoses on the joints. Thanks to the hood-side joint (with hood anchoring within the piping), the operator can easily direct the collection towards the emission source of pollutants. The “High Efficiency” hood is equipped with an ergonomic handle and is wide-brimmed for collecting most of the fumes and pollutants in the ascent phase.
It can be supplied with or without exhaust fan.