-Fast mount in 22.5 mm hole
-Can be installed in push-button box
-4-20 mA output
The ITP11 is a universal, microprocessor-controlled display unit for monitoring industrial processes. The measured values are scalable. There is also an optional square root function. The ITP11 is designed to be connected to any transmitter with a 4-20 mA output. It requires no auxiliary power and is supplied directly from the measured current. The ITP11 has a compact, standardised design and fits into a standard 22.5 mm borehole for signal lamps. This provides quick and easy installation and many displays can be accommodated in a control cabinet door or on a panel.
Functions and features:
• Measurement and display of the standard signal 4-20 mA
• Scaling of measured values
• Damping of the measured signal
• Calculation of the square root
• Display alarm for values outside the specified range
• Password protection to prevent unauthorised changes of settings
Areas of application:
The 4-20 mA universal display ITP11 is particularly suitable for the fast and easy installation of visual display systems for various processes, such as water supply or thermal processing. The ITP11's compact size ensures that it can be used on-site as an additional display unit for measurement values or as part of a complex visual display system.