Bulletin 1492 I/O Wiring Systems include interface modules and cables that connect through pre-wired cables to digital and analog I/O.
• Increases machine building productivity
• Simplifies design and engineering time
• Reduces wiring time and wiring errors
• Benefits from quality-looking panels
• Supports conversions from 1771 PLC-5® systems to 1756 ControlLogix® I/O
I/O Conversion Modules provide a fast and efficient method for converting 1771PLC-5 I/O to 1756 ControlLogix I/O. The I/O conversion is accomplished withoutremoving any field wires from the existing swing arm, virtually removing the risk ofwiring errors. The existing swing arms fit directly onto the edge connector of theconversion modules. The cables are pre-wired and have a connector for the conversion module on oneend and a removable terminal block (RTB) on the other end. The I/O signals arerouted through the conversion module and the cable to the appropriate terminalson the I/O module.
The I/O Conversion System includes:
• Conversion Modules (Ex: Cat No: 1492-CM1771-LD001)
• Cables (Ex: Cat No: 1492-CONACAB005X)
• Conversion Mounting Assembly (Ex: Cat No: 1492-MUA4-A13-A17)