Bulletin 1492-GH and 1492-GS High-density Miniature Circuit Breakers are thermal-magnetic type supplementary overcurrent protective devices. Our single-pole, high-density miniature circuit breakers incorporate a thermal portion and a magnetic trip function for the combined advantages of two sensing systems.
• Offers 0.2...25 A high-density circuit breakers
• Includes 1-, 2-, and 3-pole versions
• Allows for 24 1-pole breakers per foot
• Includes low current ratings and rated currents for precise circuit requirements
• Suitable for AC and DC applications
• Includes optional integrated N.O. contact for 1492-GS
Bulletin 1492-GH/GS high density miniature circuit breakers are thermal magnetic type supplementary protectors. These products are ahigh-density design often used when panel space (width) is a premium. Up to 24 one-pole breakers can be mounted per foot.
• Low current ratings and numerous rated currents for precise circuit requirements
• Can be ordered with auxiliary contacts that do not add any additional space
• AC and DC voltage ratings in one convenient device
• A positively trip-free mechanism (breaker operation cannot be defeated by holding
the handle in the ON position)
• Superior shock and vibration resistance capabilities; to help prevent nuisance
1492-GH Supplementary Protectors
Bulletin 1492-GS breakers are 1-pole devices. They use a push-to-set mechanism for circuitactuation and come with a manual trip button for manually opening the circuit.
1492-GS Supplementary Protectors
Bulletin 1492-GS breakers are available in 1-, 2-, and 3-pole devices. They use a toggle stylehandle mechanism for circuit actuation.