The Meister G3 is a multi tool that is perfectly suited for simple and complex machining tasks.
Steel, carbide, ceramics and other materials can be ground in manual mode or in CNC mode.
The machines are equipped with dressing and continuous path grinding technology and can be
used for surface and profile grinding.
The universally recognised masterpiece
Ultra-precision surface and profile grinding machine with fast-stroke mechanism.
Advanced standard equipment including CNC unit, high-precision dressing and continuous
path grinding technology for Y and Z axes, spindle and hydraulic cooling, ceramic spindle
bearings and full-enclosure.
The control unit of the Meister G3 excels as a unit with optimum operability. Sophisticated
macros make programming extremely convenient even for inexperienced CNC users.
A touch probe mounted on the grinding head measures the workpiece. Residual grinding
allowances are automatically calculated and the machine will repeat the grinding cycle in
unattended operation until the finish dimension has been reached – fast and safely.
And – that‘s new – the touch probe can determine the start position of the grinding wheel on
• Grinding area 500 x 200 mm
• High-quality equipment for surface, plunge-cut and continuous path grinding
• as well as for dressing
• Fast-stroke system
• Spindle available with ceramic bearings and 10,000 rpm
• High-resolution measuring systems with 50 nm accuracy
• Contour dressing and contour grinding with external programming software
• Built-in touch probe technology
• 3 separate hand wheels for easy set-up and manual operation
• Built-in coolant system for increased thermal stability