With the newest Techster series, AMADA expands its grinding offer portfolio. The machine excels by having an enlarged grinding area and an extraordinary mechanical structure and control concept.
Due to its bridge-type structure, it is very sturdy and highly productive. It comes equipped with servo drives and ball screw technology on all axes and thus does not need hydraulics and can work with maximum precision.
New standards of surface, profile and flute grinding as well as contour grinding
• Grinding area from 600 x 400 to 1.200 x 600 mm
• Highly sturdy bridge-type structure
• Hand scraped double Vee guides in the longitudinal axis with increased sliding ability
• All axes equipped with ball screw technology
• Table feed rate up to 40m/min
• Ultra-precision measuring system with 0.05µm resolution
• Built-in touch probe with compensation function
• 3 separate hand wheels for easy set-up and manual operation
• Large working area for the use of indexing and cylindrical grinding devices
• Contour grinding and dressing
• State-of-the-art dressing technology
• External programming
• Various enclosure types