Percussive Pulsed Arc Power Supply
The PAW-200 is a 200 amp percussive arc linear TIG welding power supply that is based upon our PaxxP programmable TIG range. These units incorporate additional power electronics, interfacing and software to facilitate highly controlled percussive arc processes to be performed with a high degree of process control, monitoring and checking. Ideal for on axis stranded wire to pin terminations.
Full programmatic control of the specially designed low inertia percussive weld head facilitates an intuitive visual correlation and means of adjustment between the controlled arc and the weld head flight time.
Built in window tolerancing allows process repeatable characteristics to be captured and monitored in real time for every joint made, both in the unit and via remote communication channels.
• Intuitive colour touch screen with graphical weld and solenoid tracing
• Constant current arc control to within 1% accuracy
• Fully adjustable head power, flight and relative arc timings
• Fully programmable process windowing with trend analysis
• Fast servo loop response & short process time < 100ms
• Isolated RS232 port for PC or PLC programming
• Isolated I/O port (37 way D type) Including trigger
• faults - Automation Interface
• Internal programmable 50V percussive head drive
PRODUCT FEATURE SET
The PAW-200 develops a fully servo controlled linear DC output in the range 1A to 200A. Unlike less sophisticated capacitor discharge based units, the PAW-200 ensures absolute electrical process repeatability through full control of the output current during the welding process.