Programmable Pulsed Arc
The PAxxP range of programmable pulsed arc power supplies are linear DC precision arc-welding units extensively used in contactless, high speed solder free coil and wire termination industries. Available for single output laboratory use or multi output high speed automation applications alike, these units employ state of the art closed loop electronic arc control circuitry to deliver output accuracies and repeatability better than 1% with currents up to 200 amps.
Welding currents and profiles are fully programmable with real time graphical oscilloscope feedback that provides process monitoring and quality assurance Pass/Fail criteria as standard.
All PAxxP series products feature:
• Colour Touch Screen with graphical weld tracing
• Constant Current Arc control to within 1% accuracy
• Single or Double Pulse outputs
• Simple to use, intuitive touch key menu.
• Compact, high performance and low cost
• Single phase 115VAC or 230VAC operation (PA-20P, PA40P, PA-60P)
• The 100 Amp unit is three phase 380 / 460VAC (PA-100P, PA-200P)
• One, two or four output variants with 20 to 200 amp outputs + options for gas control
PAXXP PRODUCT FEATURES
• Intuitive Colour Touch Screen
• Isolated RS232 port for PC or PLC programming
• Isolated I/O port (37 way D type) Including trigger faults Automation Interface
• One, Two and Four output options for automatic multiple welding
• I/O, Configuration and Calibration screens
• 99 memory locations for either single or double pulse weld profiles
• Weld Voltage high and low limit checking
• Weld Energy high and low limit checking
• Built in weld counter
• Single or Double pulse option