FMCW radar level transmitter / bulk solids / for siliceous sand / loop-powered
DR6300 Radar Level Transmitter
bulk solids, for siliceous sand
loop-powered, stainless steel, with digital display, IP66, 4-20 mA, 2-wire, high-precision, ATEX, IECEx, flange-mount, programmable, HART, economical, NAMUR
high-temperature, for silos, for hygienic applications, for the pharmaceutical industry, for food applications, for fill monitoring, for the food and beverage industry, for medical applications, for the food industry, for hazardous areas, for industrial applications
Max.: 80 m (262'05")
Min.: 0.2 m (0'07")
The ideal radar solution for level measurement on solids.
DR-6300 is a non-contact Radar (FMCW) Level Meter for distance, level, volume and mass measurement of powders, granulates and other solids. It provides a more stable measurement than pulse radar and is well suited to dusty process conditions.
DR-6300 operates equally good on both very low and very high process temperatures as long as the process connection temperature limits are observed.
• One converter for all antenna types (PTFE Drop, PP Drop and metallic horn)
• ±0.12 in (±3 mm) standard accuracy
• PP (Polypropylene) or PTFE Drop antenna: its shape prevents product build-up in dusty applications
• Operates up to a flange temperature of 390° F (200° C) and 580 psig (40 bar)
• Measuring range up to 260 ft (80 m)
• Antenna can be extended to suit any nozzle length
• An installation wizard specifically for solids that permits the instrument to measure uneven surfaces accurately