The ideal radar solution for level measurement on solids.
DR-6300 is a non-contact Radar (FMCW) Level Meter for distance, level, volume and mass measurement of powders, granulates and other solids. It provides a more stable measurement than pulse radar and is well suited to dusty process conditions.
DR-6300 operates equally good on both very low and very high process temperatures as long as the process connection temperature limits are observed.
• One converter for all antenna types (PTFE Drop, PP Drop and metallic horn)
• ±0.12 in (±3 mm) standard accuracy
• PP (Polypropylene) or PTFE Drop antenna: its shape prevents product build-up in dusty applications
• Operates up to a flange temperature of 390° F (200° C) and 580 psig (40 bar)
• Measuring range up to 260 ft (80 m)
• Antenna can be extended to suit any nozzle length
• An installation wizard specifically for solids that permits the instrument to measure uneven surfaces accurately