The Crystal HPC40 Series handheld pressure calibrator is the world's first combined pressure and mA loop calibrator to be fully temperature compensated from -20 to 50°C.
It features an easy-to-use interface, 0.035% of Reading Accuracy, high accuracy thermometer with “True Ohm” technology and can store and recall previously used screens. The HPC40 Series pressure calibrator can measure and source mA with external loop power or internal 24 VDC power supply.
Combine the HPC40 Series with any of our ready-to-use pump systems to provide a complete calibration kit. Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 15,000 psi / 1,000 bar / 100 MPa.
• 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
• Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 15,000 psi / 1000 bar / 100 MPa
• High Accuracy Thermometer with "True Ohm" Technology
• Store & Recall Previously Used Screens
• Advanced Simplicity "Non-Menu" Interface
• Measure & Source mA with External Loop Power or Internal 24 VDC Power Supply
• Flexible Power Options Including Rechargeable
Combine the HPC40 Series with any Crystal ready-to-use pump systems, to provide a complete calibration kit.