pressure calibration system / for pressure gauges / portable / laboratory
CrystalCalHP Calibration System
Measured physical value:
for pressure gauges
portable, laboratory, high-precision
5,000 psi, 15,000 psi
Max.: 15,000 psi
The CrystalCalHP calibration system is a portable gauge and transmitter calibration system that is 7 to 10 times faster than a deadweight tester. CrystalCalHP allows you to do a 10 point up and down calibration in less than 3 minutes including printing out a calibration certificate.
This calibration system offers 0.1% of reading accuracy up to 15,000 psi (1,000 bar) when using the XP2i as the reference or 0.05% of reading accuracy up to 5,000 psi (300 bar) when using the 30 Series as the reference. The CrystalCalHP is easy to install and use and reduce transcription and calculation errors.
• Gauge / Chart recorder / Transmitter calibration system
• 7 to 10 times faster than a deadweight tester
• Reduce transcription / calculation errors
• 0.1% of reading accuracy up to 15 000 psi (1000 bar) when using the XP2i as the reference or 0.05% of reading accuracy up to 5000 psi (300 bar) when using the 30 Series as the reference
• Easy to use and install, wizards guide you through setup
• Includes a weather-proof rolling case that can be used as a portable bench