pressure gauge with LCD display / differential pressure / for gas / for vacuum
with LCD display
for gas, for vacuum, for oil, air velocity, for water, for fuel, for pharmaceutical applications, for fire extinguishers, for welding applications, for differentfial pressure, for the food industry, laboratory, test, for marine applications, for sludge pumps, for mud, for HVAC, for hydraulic applications, medical, calibration, for refrigeration application
ultra-rugged, stainless steel, with safety case, 4-digit, corrosion-resistant, explosion-proof, portable, high-accuracy, low-pressure, economical, temperature compensated, with electrical contact, panel-mount, aluminum, high-pressure, USB, IP67, compact, data logging, battery-powered, intrinsically safe
Max.: 15,000 Pa (2.18 psi)
100 Pa, 103,421.36 Pa
The XP2i is a high-precision, ultra-rugged, intrinsically safe, differential pressure gauge with 0.1% of reading accuracy, capable of continuous vacuum measurement. It features 0.1% of reading wet/wet differential transducer and is customizable for panel mounting or portable configurations.
Using the DataLoggerXP software this digital pressure gauge offers record of 32,000 data points, battery-optimizing Ultra Low Power (ULP) Mode and over an entire year of continuous recording time.
• High accuracy, long term vacuum measurement
• 0.1% of reading wet/wet differential transducer
• Customizable for panel mounting or portable configurations
• Define custom pressure units
• Marine-grade enclosure resists corrosion
• Easy to use-No Menu. No Manual? No Problem!
With the optional DataLoggerXP upgrade
• Record 32 000 data points
• Battery-optimizing, Ultra Low Power (ULP) Mode
• Over an entire year of continuous recording time
• Now available on the Dual-Line Display XP2i